(Source: str8danknugz, via natashavc)
(Source: dope-gif, via sabrinas-gym)
Hi friends! Your biannual feedback forms are in, thanks every one for participating and glad you like the new haircut.
A man just knocked on my door and gave me money. My gast is completely aflabber.
I did not ask, cajole, demand, threaten or con the man. I knew him, and he legally owed me the money.. but that is entirely beside the point. A man knocked on my door and gave me money.
The axis of my universe has shifted significantly. I must retire to consider it’s ramifications.
//That was as debonair as it was astute darling..
(Source: fixatedonfashion, via dezznutts)
Pain is temporary, wak is forever.
Our Inalienable Rights – The Rights of all Citizens
1. The country belongs to its people
2. The land belongs to its people
3. The water belongs to the people
4. The forests belong to the people
5. The rivers and lakes belong to the people
6. The gold, the platinum, diamonds, chrome, copper, iron, uranium, tin, aluminium, and all other minerals in the ground belong to the people
7. The coal belongs to the people
8. The air and the airwaves belong to the people
9. Everything that grows on the land belongs to the people
10. The beaches, the mountains and the skies above belong to the people
11. The wild animals do not belong to us or anyone else, they belong to the planet and we are their custodians and protectors
These things DO NOT belong to the politicians, the government, or any corporation who has unlawfully claimed exclusive rights over it. — //Simple truths, lost. Via Michael Tellinger
Yintion J | Blood Money